Tuesday, November 13, 2007

PINK LADY



Recently, I come to know a photographer from a friend. We make a deal to have my portfolio done . We meet up at his place to do the shoot.

"What do you want me to do?"
"Let's just do some wide shots with you in what you have on. The pink skirt and jacket is very feminine. I think we should get some of your legs too. There's a lot of work doing hosiery ads if you have the legs forit."

He took shots of me just sitting on the couch in various positions, all very lady like then said he'd like some with legs crossed because that was aparticularly elegant, refined pose. He had me cross my legs very high and bring myskirt up to show off my thighs because, he said, my thighs were exceptionally attractive. All that jogging was paying off at last. I was glad I'd worn panty hose since by the time Brad got the shot he wanted my skirt was practically to my waist.

"Now, just lay one leg over the top of the other but don't cross your thighs, and lean back just a bit further." I hesitated an instant at his request realizing that it would expose everything up my straight pink skirt to my crotch. Surely this wasn't how a lady would sit? On the other hand, I had done swim suit competitions and shown a lot more so really it was no big deal.

One shot led to another and before I realized it I was sitting with my thighs spread wide and my skirt up around my waist. Brad assured me that it was part of a new style of magazine ad that tried to make the pose look accidental while showing the lingerie. Brad suggested that I take off jacket, blouse, skirt,and pose in just bra and panty hose.

Unbuttoning my pink jacket I set it on the chair, followed with my white silk blouse. Skirt unzipped, slid off my legs. I had on a really cute pink lacy bra underneath that matched the French high cut panties under my pantyhose. Brad took two more shots and then told me my panty hose would have to come off. There seemed nothing wrong with that because he was only taking photos and he could see the panties through the hose anyway so off came the pantyhose.

"Boy, you must really like pink, from your lipstickand nails right down to your panties. You know, you've got a great figure" he told me enthusiastically. "You'd be surprised how much retouching we have to do with some of the women to take out blemishes and defects. I know you're going to get work real fast if we can wow them with some unusual shots."

A warm rush of pleasure surged through my body. Standing in just my bra and sheer pink panties in front of this gorgeous guy and feeling hotter than I could remember in along time. My heart was pounding like mad, mouth dry from excitement as I turned and posed for his clicking camera loving every moment. It was so refreshing to be able to be and feel utterly sexy without any man thinking I was coming on too strong.

"That's probably all we need," Brad said smiling and lowering the camera. "That light pink really shows through when it gets wet, doesn't it?" I looked down to see what he meant. A dark spot was growing up from my crotch as my pale pink panties soaked up my pooling wetness. With shock I realized it made them so sheer my pussy lips were visible underneath. With that the facade dissolved. I couldn't act the perfect lady any more.

"What do you think about this?" Unclasping my bra, dropping it to the sofa, I thrust my breasts at him, nipples stiff as erasers. I cupped them in my hands and said "I'll show you pink" and stripped off my panties. His eyes locked on the dark triangle pubic hair and my large protruding deep pink pussy lips. Putting his arms around my waist he pulled me against his hard body.

My breasts flattened against his chest and his hands stroked and caressed my butt. A finger slipped into my vagina. Sliding lower, he tasted each of my dusty pink nipples, then drew his tongue over my belly until he was kneeling, hot breath on my expectant pussy.

Off came his shirt and shorts. My hand clasped his swelling manhood, stroking it up. It was strong, curved like a banana. I brought my mouth around it making him groan loudly. He shook and thrilled so much I imagine he'd never been properly deep throated before, poor boy.

He wanted to fuck, so did I. We soon reached fever pitch as he thrust into me with accelerating rhythm that caused me climax with juices run down the crack of my ass. Cumming quickly, Brad never even lost his erection as he turned me over on my tummy and began pumping away at my pussy frombehind. I had another super orgasm.

Brad was approaching another climax and wanting to get him off at least once with my mouth I pushed him off and onto his back and began again in earnest. Determined on a spectacular gush I stopped and said"See if this doesn't make you cum harder than ever in your life." Hoping this wasn't the moment his mother chose to dart in by the back door I rushed to the kitchen, found the freezer, and ran back with several ice cubes. His erection was just as large and quivering with expectation.

As I sucked I slid the icecubes over his balls which quickly retracting into his body. His entirescrotum, which had been dangling low, almost completely disappeared. I sucked hard, hard on his cock, continuing to slide the dripping ice against his testicles then: "Oh baby, I'm ready. Oh yeah. Oh fuck, ahhhh." A creamy volcano erupted, draining him totally in two long bursts. He was still out of breath as I finished buttoning my pink jacket ready to leave. I'd put on my pantyhose but left him my damp pink panties asmemento.

No comments: