Sunday, May 11, 2008

Nice sex~~part 1

I went into the bathroom, he peek in but I purposely close the door, wait for a while then I peek out to see what he was doing. He sat on the bed,smoking. I made him notice me, and signal him to come into the bathroom.

He smiled. The door opened, he peeked in and saw me smiling sheepishly aware of his presence. He came in and hugged me from behind, lay his head on my shoulder, taking in the scent of my hair. "You are so gorgeous", he whispered into my ears.

He then turned me over, holds me to the wall with his strong arms and kissed me. His kiss is so sweet and warm. I responded by slowly opening my mouth towelcome his tongue. His tongue moved like an eel inside my mouth, sending electric shock to my body, while his hand, cupping my little boobs, kneading it tenderly.

Gently he removed his tongue from my mouth and lowered his head to kiss my neck, he breathe deeper and deeper inhaling the scent of my body. His hands slip to the back of my dress untied the ribbon and let my cloth slide down my body, off my legs onto the floor.

My body was left exposed, leaving only my pink lacey bra and t back panty holding onto my silky black hose.

Excited seeing my barely cover body, he slides his hand down to my inner thigh, touching my skin with his finger tips. I was aroused and moan softly.

He was stimulated and brought my hand to hold his hard chunky member.

No comments: