Sunday, July 27, 2008

Masturbating in front of your love one~~

I was in bed, he slipped in beside me and wrapped his left arm around me. He gave my tit a gently squeeze and I could feel my nipple starting to harden through the cotton t-shirt. He played with my tits for a few minutes and then his left hand grabbed my hand and moved it toward my tits. Usually i will say no or move my hand away. But tonight I don't know why I let his place my hand on my tit. His cock was rock hard!

He rubbed my hand over my tit and began to kiss the back of my neck. I am very sensitive there and shivered. He still moving my hand over my tit and he pinched my nipple with my thumb and forefinger. My nipple was visible through the shirt. He took my hand and moved it down and under the shirt. My tits are not overly large, but they are a handful.

He moved my hand slowly and lightly over my nipple. I pushed my ass back against his straining erection. He wanted to keep this going as long as he could. He kissed the side of my neck and bit on my earlobe, all the while telling me how hot it made him to see me touching myself.

He let go of my hand and moved his down to my panty covered ass. He held his breath hoping that i would continue to fondle my tits. I let out a slight moan when he caressed my ass and i was still rubbing my tits. I slide my fingers lightly over my nipples and then pinch and pull on them, beginning to pull on them harder and spread my legs, hoping he would move his hand to my wet pussy. He ran his hand over my mound and could feel the wetness through my panties.

He gently pushed me from my side to my stomach and had me raise my ass in the air. I was almost on all fours, but my head was still on the pillow. He pushed my shirt over my head and now had a clear view of my swaying tits. I was rubbing one and then the other. He brought his right hand up to my hand and squeezed my tit. He moved my right hand toward my pussy.

Then he placed my hand on my pussy and began to move my fingers. I spread my legs a little wider and pushed against our hands. He let go of my hand and hooked my panties with his thumb. Quickly he moved them off my ass and down my legs.

As he looked back up, I had pulled my pussy lips apart and my finger was moving quickly over my clit. I was mauling my tits with my left hand and my right was moving over my clit. I my eyes and was lost in the moment.

He was between my legs, holding onto his rock hard cock, stroking it with his hand while watching me played with myself. He left out a slight groan, stroking his hand faster as he saw me slipping a finger into my sopping wet cunt and began finger fucking myself.

My ass cheeks began to quiver as I continued my rapid stroking. I feel my nipples were as hard as I had ever feel before. My body began to shake as my orgasm raked my body. I was moaning softly and biting my lips. I came and came, covering my hand with juices.

He moved between my legs and sucked my pussy coated fingers. He licked them dry and moved up close behind me and grabbed his throbbing cock. It only took a few strokes before he pumped a load of cum onto my ass. We fell onto the bed in each others arms.

No comments: