Thursday, July 31, 2008

Nice sex~~part 2

He was stimulated and brought my hand to hold his hard chunky member. Feeling his big 6 inches powerful buddy in my hand, I responded by grabbing it, rubbing it softly, slowly then harshly and hastily. Then slowly crawl my other hand down, unfasten his belt, wriggling into his pants like a snake, gliding over his hard rock, continue rolling down to his balls, kneading it softly, as if it will smash anytime.

Can't stand it anymore, he pulled my hand off his pants, naked himself in a split second, give a little push on my shoulder making me lowered my body down kneeling on the floor. I start licking on him, on his inner thigh, slowly moving upward to his lovely pairs, galloping both of it into my wet mouth, suck it sometimes, and lick it other times, but purposely avoiding his major part to make him want it more.

He let out soft groan at times, when I am servicing his asset. Now it's the best time to strike on the bull eyes. I grab his large asset with both hand and start licking on it like licking on my favourite ice cream, while looking up to his face at times to observe his expression. He was so enjoyed, closing his eyes and open them from time to time to see his being swallowed inch by inch. "Ah.. ah.. oh yeah.. give me some more dear~~", "suck it.. suck it deep and hard.. com' on baby~~"

4 comments:

Kinky Fiona said...

u like tat huh.. naughty boy~~

Anonymous said...

The feeling of a protruding stud on the tongue will be more tantalising ....

Kinky Fiona said...

bio, hv u ever try? to b bj-ed by gal with stud on the tongue?

Anonymous said...

don't just try......experience it!