Monday, August 11, 2008

Nice sex~~part 3

He moved around and gave small thrusting motions with his hips like he was fucking a pussy. I backed up on his shaft some so that he could shove it in my mouth some.... in a fucking mothing. He did 3 or 4 kinda gentle strokes then settled back down on the couch to enjoy some more of the sensations of my mouth all over his cock.

We went on like that for a little while, and then he kind of whispered... but loud enough for me to hear, "I'm going to cum... do you want it in your mouth?" Well I couldn't answer back very well... I had a mouth full of cock! So i just managed to grunt out "Unmf Humpf" ... and continued to suck his dick, figuring he would shoot his load any second.'

He still just sat there on the couch kinda enjoying the cocksucking he was getting... then as he started to feel the cum well up in him I guess, he quickened his little hip thrusts into my mouth. I got ready in anticipation of tasting cum.. and about that time he put his hand on the back of my head and started pushing that cock hard and deep into my mouth...

I was pinned there sort of, and pretty much all I could do was take it... and he started to pound his cock into me then... not really hard of violent... just forcefully. After 5 or 6 of those kind of strokes, I was wondering how just much of that i could take!

But about then, he gave it a big shove into my mouth and I managed to take it as deep as I could... suppressing a gag reflex... and he shot his load. I felt just two pulses from his cock and tasted the warm salty cum in my mouth.

He removed his hand from the back of my head, and I continued to gently suck his cock and swallow the cum. After swallowing the main load, i tongued the slit again for the last little drops of cum that were there.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really want to try ur cock teasing !!!!!

Kinky Fiona said...

u will hv the chance..

Anonymous said...

Sexy, please post some pictures of your bodies ....

You really make me wanna .. please post some bed actions !!!

Anonymous said...

Next time for your sequel, squeeze hard and tight at the base of his manhood before he explode to prevent his cum squirting out......then start all over again....i bet ya its damn naughty and fun...it'll make him beg for more of you

Kinky Fiona said...

okok.. wil take more pics n show here..

Kinky Fiona said...

oh.. bio, how to prevent him from cumming? teach me teach me..~~

Anonymous said...

More please...have been waiting for updates...dont stop,fiona

Anonymous said...

I want you to continue on Nice Sex, please

Anonymous said...

its kinda hard to teach this kinda subject on the web...dont ya think...

Anyway,there a few more tactics to this, try out my advice first....practise do make prefect...u wanna excite him not kill him