Thursday, October 16, 2008

By the swimming pool-part 1

The night is getting dark, me and my girl friend sneak into the swimming pool when all the lights is off, wanting to get some privacy. The water is freezing cold, we have a little women talk, bitching about boy friends, from relationship to sex life. Both of us got so excited and out of my control i planted a kiss on my friends lips. She was thrilled and return my kiss passionately. Touching each others face, playing with each other, fondling each other's in the water, sliding our tongues in n out of each others little mouth. I slowly moved my hands over to her back to untangle her bikini strip, take off the bikini top, hold on her hip and give her a little push. Her breast slowly become visible from the water. I lowered my head to lick her nice and full breast, her breast is just nice, not too big and it's very soft. Her tits harden as she moan softly when i lick on it, savouring all my desire on her milky breast.

Then slipping my left hand into the water over her sweet petite body, into her bikini, gliding my fingers to search for the sensitive part. Moving my fingers over the sentitive part in a circular motion, i can feel her body tremble, she was licking my ears, sucking it, flipping her tongue faster and faster, sending electric shock over my body. Then her pussy was filled with water as my finger stroking into it, her body twister and she asked me to stroke it in and out. She was so stimulated, she grab by head with her both hands and push my head over her tits, rubbing my face over her bouncy breasts. Now i stick two of my fingers into it. "Oh my god, that feels so damn fucking good", she said it while she hold my other hand over her neck to strangle her.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

More please