Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Capricornean nite.. part 2

He pulled away from my mouth, pulled me back on to the bed and started kissing his way down my body, across my boobs, down my flat stomach, to my inner thigh. My slit was dripping wet and my clit was erected. He went in, kissed my pussy lips and sucked on my clit. I began to moan with intense pleasure. I was enjoying it a lot.

He was aroused, looking deep into my eyes, telling me that he want it, want it badly instead, when he want to push his prick into me, I got up, telling him that we shouldn’t do so, it’s so wrong. He tried to convince me, but I just hugged him tightly, asking you to cool down. We were hugging each other; I can feel his hard on pressed against me, rubbing on my back softly. His hands continued kneading my breast, flicking the tits; I left out a soft moan.

He placed his crotch at the entrance of my slit, rubbing it between my wet pussy lips. He slowly slid in my uninvited pussy, first the head, then a few inches at a time. He was finally buried to the hilt.
I moaned with pleasure as he drew out from my wet slit. My pussy walls closed tight around his head as he slammed his way back down in to me. This caused me to scream. He pulled out and went in again. He started to find a steady rhythm. I was freely moaning. "Oh yeah, oh yeah, this feels so good!!!" I moaned. I looked at his face, his eyes were closed, enjoying that very moment.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice workouts...so seducing!!!! when is the second session?

Anonymous said...

What is your sexy stats baby?

Anonymous said...

What did you do during X'mas eve?

Anonymous said...

Where are you Fiona, I am very horny now