Friday, January 23, 2009

Night invasion part 1

I made my way to his room, slipped off my sweater and jeans, left a lacy half cup bra and white pants. He was sleeping soundly, i climbed over him, gave him a french kiss, sliding my tounge in and out of his mouth like an eel. I sensed that his cock start to stir and it crept to half erection. He glided both of his hands onto my nicely proportioned tits for my size, reached behind my back and released the bra catch and my boobs spilled into view, beautiful firm well rounded with rock hard protruding nipples, he began to squeeze and knead them gently, sending electric shock to my whole body, producing juice to get ready for the insertion. Then he raised his head and gently began to suck on each nipple in turn this caused a slight moan to escape from my lips which became louder at each suck and lick, i rolled onto the bed at his side and as he sucked my nipples i slipped my hand into his boxers. After a few minutes the boxers were pulled down to his knees and i turned and straddled his body my still covered pussy was over his chest and i had his cock held 2 handed with the head still showing , i bent forward and my mouth enveloped his bell end, and my tongue was working over and over the head, the crotch of my panties was now near transparent as it was so wet, he raised one hand and gently pulled the panties to one side so that he could look at the minge that might soon be wrecked, it was bright pink with the wet lips already splayed a little, my clit stood firm and proud and was begging to be eaten, he has about to raise his head to do just that when i repositioned myself and sat back directly onto his mouth and squirmed myself to a early orgasm as he lapped away as best he could under the pressure of my grinding ass, i grunted a few times and a flood of pussy juice washed into his mouth, his cock grew a little more and felt like it was about to burst, i then fell sideways onto the bed and he could finally begin to breath normally.

No comments: