Friday, January 23, 2009

Night invasion part 2

After I had recovered a little I got up, removed my panties and pulled his boxers completely off, I produced a tube of lubricant and began to coat his knob with a thick layer, it had a pleasant warming sensation and his cock was soon slick with the thick gel, I then swung my leg over his torso and positioned his cock end at the entrance of my fanny and tried to sink down onto it, even with the gel on his dick and my running pussy juice it did not immediately enter me, it took sever attempts and more than a few grunts from me before the head slipped in, he looked down and my pussy looked as if it would split so stretched were my lips, however to my great credit I gave one great push and about 5 inches sunk home, I rested as it took me a few moments to get used to it and I sank down another couple of inches, leaving another couple still unwanted, I paused again and grunted as I raised myself up a few inches my fanny lips clinging to his cock, pulling them from my hole, my hands moved to my clit and I gently masturbated it as I began to rise and fall gently on his thick cock gradually building up speed as my pussy became used to his cock, with each stroke I tried to take more and pretty much had it all in when I leant forward and kissed his passionately, my tongue darting into his mouth as our teeth clashed and I creamed onto his now throbbing cock, his cock was begging for release so he began to ride me hard from underneath, I was gasping and calling out “ Oh fuck, Oh fuck. Oh fuck... me” as he pounded my pussy, “I am going to come” he cried out as he gave me a few more full length strokes and shot his load into my now not so tight hole, I collapse onto his chest and we kissed some more until his deflating cock plopped out of my pussy and our combined cum ran into a pool on his groin.

No comments: