Friday, July 27, 2007

I was "RAPED"!!

That day, I was meeting up with my newly known net friend, Eddie. He came and picked me up at my house. This was the 1st time I met him. He is a body builder. His big arms, broad chest and tight abs really make him looks good. We went to the Curve to have our dinner. I had my chicken wing and he had his steak with beer. He is really a gentleman. He helped me to take off the bone of the chicken wing, so that I can just eat it. After the meal, he sent me back.

On the way back to my house, he said he needed to go to the washroom and he will pass by his house, so he drove back to his home. There I was in his living room, sitting on the sofa with the sentimental music playing, while he rushed to the washroom. When he finished his business, he sat beside me on the sofa. I told him that I want to go home because I am very tired. He suggested a massage. A massage at this time will really be nice for me. So I didn't reject. Lying down on the sofa, having his big hands massaging my back, I feel so relax and comfortable.

Suddenly, I feel like something was touching my toe, then I turned my head back to check out what's going on. He was on his knee with his head lowered down to lick my toe, then he slowly moved his tongue to my leg, kissing every inch of my skin. At 1st I feel so awkward about having my toes cleaned with a human tongue, but when he started kissing my leg inch by inch I was so aroused. I was overwhelmed by that feeling.

When he wanted to slip his hand into my blouse, suddenly i am aware that things were not right. I get myself up and told him i couldn't do that and i need to go home. At that time, he was so posses with my body. He still strike for another try hoping that i will be posses with sex desire also, but i insisted and get myself up trying to run away. But he caught me and carried me to his bed room. I struggled but can't lossen myself from the grip of his strong arms.

He pushed me roughly to his bed. Both of my hands was handcuffed by his powerful hands. I was pinned on his bed. He started smelling the scent of my body and kissing me, teasing my earlopes. I kept on shaking my head and screaming, asking him to stop. He ignored me and kept on. He was more excited when i tried to free myself. He was totally take over by his member. I cried as i knew that i will be raped.

He teared away my cloth leaving every inch of my skin exposed in front of him. He found his way to my erected tits, nuzzling them and licking them with max speed. After satisfying himself feeding on my breast, he lowered himself to checked in to my pubic region, my heart beat in wrenching suspense and my breaths irregular. He cuped one of my kneecaps firmly, but unapologetically, parted my legs to take in the musky, intoxicating scent of my unshaved venus mons before sandwiching his head between my soft and silken thighs.

My face twisted when he ticked two fingers into my pussy while cupping my fanny, lifting them and eating those swollen vagina lips. He bent me over while knocking down his slacks and underwear, he drove his engorged organ into my tight but moist chamber, pulling out, but not completely, then back in. He pumped me with long deep strokes. Pounding himself furiously into my pussy doggie style. Breathing hard. He shuddered, came deep inside me, and collapsed onto my back.

3 comments:

sekki88 said...

suprise to know that my buddy is sooo super fucker

name : Eddie
body : fit and strong
b4 sex : romantic
when sex : experience & rough
rating : 10/10

Kinky Fiona said...

yea..he has a strong buddy there.. still miss him a lot. *muacks*

Anonymous said...

beast rapist..strong doesnt mean long...shorty