Sunday, July 29, 2007

The excitement of having affair~

Sometimes you know, having affair can be the most exciting thing to challange with. After all, both of you weren't be able to meet up always. Exchanging sexy phone calls and erotic smses is the most common way to communicate but the hard part is that to do it without having anyone finding out about it. It's so much fun.

When you finally got the chance to meet, the sexual tension can be pretty strong and it is indeed hard to restrain yourself when you meet face-to-face. "C" had been accompanying his girl friend that day and was not able to call me.

Feeling kinda lonely and wanting some attention, i sent C naughty smses which indicated in no uncertain terms what i wanted him to do to me that evening. And reading all these smses even whilst he was in a romantic date with his honey pie, it just caused C’s blood to shoot up to his brain and downwards to his cock as well. And so it was that the moment that he finished off for the day, he drove off furiously to pick me up for dinner that evening.

Driving off to Klang, far away from the place full of people that we know, we held hands throughout the drive to our destination. After a hearty meal we walked back and it was already late at night. The place was located at the suburbs, which meant we were in a housing area, which was surrounded by trees. It was quite dark and we were horny from all that verbal and tactile foreplay. I smiled saucily as i reached down and pulled off my panties and twirled it in my finger in front of C. Groaning, he grabbed my ass and squeezed it hard as i went into the car.

Sitting down, C was surprised when i suddenly climbed over and shook my ass whilst hover atop him. With much difficulty due to the tight situation, he unzipped himself and drew his cock out. I took his cock and rubbed it slowly over my dripping wet lips. C groaned with pleasure as i used his cock to stroke my pussy from the top down to the bottom, sideways and diagonally.Finally, i myself couldn’t take it anymore and swallowed him, grounding myself against his pelvis.

C grunted, “You’re so hot and so wet inside. Ohhh, it’s so good baby.” I didn’t answer but just continued to hump him so violently that the car literally shook.“It felt so good”, C let out slowly. I was so juicy and so wet. My pussy was so hot and the squishy sound it made as I pounded him up-and-down, it was so heavenly. And the way I squeezed his cock so hard that he felt like he was going to die. He groaned as he shot his whitish cum inside me.

Much later, C asked, “I hope it was good for you baby because I really enjoyed it a lot, honey.” And I replied, “It’s nice to have a quickie, a change and a surprise is always nice.”

After that lion dance in the car, we were both back to each others' partner arms and fallen asleep with a big smile on our face and a big secret locked in our heart.

No comments: