Wednesday, August 1, 2007

One night stand

Wednesday,a night for ladies, so here i am in the club, having liqour and enjoying myself. With the music playing booming and the crowd dacing, i found a guy looking at me for quite sometime. He smile at me and politely i smile back. I continue bottom up cup by cup liqour and start losing myself, podium dancing in the club. Before i knew it, he was standing beside me, speaking to my ears as the music was loud. He kiss me suprisingly on the cheek, tickled my ears with his tounge. and

He moved hand in at my hips to pull me close to him and covered me with his overcoat, slipping his hand inside my blouse and caressed my breasts through my lacy white bra, kneading and squeezing my nipples. I felt his member stiffed too. Naughtily, he signals me to go into toilet and he will be there too.

I went into the toilet. A while later, he knocked. I opened the door and let him in. He had his lips upon mine so swiftly that i closed my eyes and savored the sensation of the kiss. Pushing up my skirt, he fondled my inner thighs, slipping beneath my silky g-string, he cupped my full bum in his hands and ripped my tiny white thong off as he unzipped himself and shook his thick long and hard dick out. I knelt on my knees, licking him furiously as i teased his round balls, i took the whole length of him in my mouth.

He groaned in ecstasy as he pumped in-and-out of my mouth, his throbbing, pink cock all engorged and all swollen. The pressure on his schlong was unbelievable as i sucked him and squeezed him with my gums. He couldn’t bear it much longer and come on my face.

No comments: