Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Down and dirty on the bus

After visiting my future "family in-law" out of state, i headed back home by bus together with my dear. It's a 3 hours journey. We departed around midnight. When the bus started to roll on it's engine, the lights were all off, all the passangers were having their rest.

I am resting on my dear's broad shoulder, when he suddenly kissed me on the cheek. He then drew my lips to his and slipped his tounge into my mouth, kung-fu fighting with my tongue while one of his hand cupping my breast, rubbing it gently. His naughty hand then slipped down my silky smooth inner thighs making circular motions. I shutted my leg and whispered unconvincingly, “Not here dear”.

He ignored me, continued to submerge his hand into my skirt, teasing my clitoris. I gasped. He cupped his hand over my mouth immediately. “Shhh! You’re going to get us caught,” he whispered fiercely. He unzipped himself, revealing his unyielding and chunky member. Irresistibly, i bent down and started sucking him but he stopped me and helped me up.

He asked me to sit on him. Flipping my t-back aside, i filled my moistured hole with his hard on. He pumped me with ruthless efficiency. We embarked on our coitus as silently as possible. With excitement of stirring the other passangers up and the suspense of getting caught in the act, my brains were totally befuddled. I managed to climax modestly, and he came inside.

He kept his member in place and zipped himself up while i positioned my panties. Happy little me, resting on his shoulder, having his juice flowing out of my hole and wet my panties.

*winks*

No comments: