Friday, August 10, 2007

Kungfu-fighting in the bath room.

Holiday, all of my housemate went back to their hometown. The whole house only left me alone, so i asked my bf over to accompany me.

While i am bathing, the knocked on my door startled me. I opened the door, and there he was hastily squeezing into the cramped space. He rubbed my back, bathing me so gently, bending down, lifting my hands and placed them on the toilet bowl for support. He grasp his tingling hard implement and plugged it deep into me. I gasped aloud, “Ohhh… that feels so good.” Holding onto my hips, he started thrusting in-and-out of me.

I felt so wet and so hot inside. It was so wet inside me and fully filled. Squeezing him hard, i gave myself to him, letting him do what he wanted with me, abandoning myself to the sensation of his sex.

My soft firm ass felt so good against his hard thighs as he pumped himself inside me. He thrust me in a furious pace. He pulled out his cock and started to insert it inside me again. I was going crazy mad with desire by this time. My labia had swollen tremendously and i had started dripping fluid at the sides of my inner thighs.His cock embedded deep inside my tight bushy pussy. I was moaning, groaning and cursing him as i begged him not to stop.

I spasm violently, and with white-hot intensity, in multiple prolonged orgasms.

No comments: