Friday, August 10, 2007

Double play on the flight.

Moody me on duty for 6hours on the flight heading oversea, sending beverage to the pilots (Paul & Sean), i knocked the door and it was open few seconds later. I bent down to asked what type of drinks they prefered. I can see the Paul drooled as he saw my cleavage and the Sean was stimulated also when he saw my cuvry firm ass just infront of him.

Paul kissed me suprisingly on the lips when i served the drinks and a smack on my ass by Sean. I kissed Paul back and he slipped his hand to care my breast. From the other side, Sean get himself up rubbing his stiffed member against my hip, then slowly helding his hand over to undress me, sliding my panties down my thigh and let it drop on my feet, thrusting his chunky member inside me, driving himself deep inside my tight wet snatch.

It felt so good and so warm. I felt like heaven, my pussy so wet and so hot at the same time. He continue to thrust in and out in a slow pace. Screwing me over and over, pounding deep inside me, as my nipple was being licked by Paul's rough tongue, wrinting ABC on my little pink nipple, whilst my body was being violated willingly by his naughty hands.

Paul unzipped himself and move my mouth over his unyield member, holding on my head and pop it up and down, enjoying every scene of his member being swallowed by me. He groaned and push my his member deep inside my watery mouth until he can't stand it and shot all his come inside my mouth. I let it flow out bit by bit from my mouth.

Sean was thrusting me in a faster speed and at last he pull out his hard member and have all his cum spread all over my face. I wiped myself cleaned, dress myself up properly, and continue on my duty, without having anyone notice any different about me.

No comments: