Friday, August 10, 2007

In the car

Getting into the car, i was drawn into a tight embrace with Cliff and we exchanged passionate kisses and he fondled my pussy and my full breasts through the thin clothing that i wore. His fingers moved below my tank top and under my lacey bra to tease my erected nipples. Under my mini skirt, he moved his hand to play with my bushy pussy and was pleasantly surprised to find that i was already wet and for him. Slipping his finger inside between my thighs, he teased me gently with his fingers and drew it out and licked his finger to taste me. Kissing me passionately, he drew me into a tight embrace and held me close.

Finally, Cliff said, “Hey, stop for a while and get to the backseat okay?”Getting into the backseat, i automatically spread my legs wide open and waited with anticipation as Cliff slid in as well. Cliff held his cock and guided it into my hot cunt and thrust himself inside me to the hilt. I gasped as he started to thrust deep inside me. I moaned as Cliff fucked me so furiously and i started to moan uncontrollably as the throes of orgasm came upon me and i gripped him hard with my legs as Cliff pumped my full of his cum as he made a final hard thrust deep inside me.

No comments: