Wednesday, August 1, 2007

I am devirginised for the 2nd time.

I unbolted the door and found you lingering outside. “You look so sexy. I’m so horny now.” that's what you whispered into my ears when you found me hidding myself behind the door with only lingerie over my naked body. You hug me powerfully and grabbed my sexy firm ass as you moved down to suck my half-exposed nipples, then skulking your hand behind and under my nightie and rubbed my mound that’s barely shielded by the thin layer of soaked panties. You covered my mouth when i moaned, afraid that one of my parents would stir, we then tiptoeing up to my bedroom.

You shoved me roughly onto the bed, parting my panties and sticking two fingers into my pussy while nuzzling those tits straining against the soft negligeble fabric while unzipped yourself and exposing your already standing and erected uknowat in front of me. I caressed your cock, started licking around the cock-head. You grunted, “Ummm, that’s so nice” when i flicked my tongue softly on the head of you cock, followed by teasing licks on the base of the head.

And I started to move my head up-and-down on your pulsating cock, voraciously sucked, licked and nibbled you. You literally groaned out aloud when i squeezed my lips to tighten the opening of my mouth, enhancing the sensations for you.

You pull your full of my saliva cock out, and slowly plunged it into my asshole. It's hard to get in, as my asshole was so tight. You gave it a few try, applying lubricant on your hard cock and finally i am devirginised for the 2nd time. A muffled cry escaped my throat as i felt a sudden pain when my hole was wracked open and bleed. You stopped, but stil enjoying the strong grip of tight asshole. Slowly, you continued to thrusted in-and-out.

Cupping my mouth with your hand as you felt me approaching an orgasm, you continued to intensify your strokes until you could hardly bear it any longer and ejaculated your white load of cum deep inside my asshole.

You satisfied your virtual sensation by looking at the thick viscous that had slowly flowing out along butt crack.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, glad you're back. I missed your postings as Sophia =)

Look forward to more erotic postings.