Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Surprise!! Blowjob~~

Driving on the highway going to his futsal session from his auntie's house, i gave him a surprise. I unzipped him and pulled his member out. And guess what? Without further ado, i lowered my mouth and practically swallowed him. And him? He was trying to drive straight whilst his poor cock was being sucked dry. Yeah, i can hear he groaned whilst i was sucking his cock voraciously. It’s very difficult to drive in this situation and he was veering to the left and right like he was driving on a winding road instead of a straight highway, i still managed to torture him. Kneading his balls with my lubricated palm, I took his stiff member into my mouth. Head bobbed up and down. Tongue twirled around his purple blood-filled mushroom. Sucking gently and softly. Then sucking roughly and loutishly. Sometimes taking a recess and just letting his reckless hips gyrate and pump my lips. My palms continued massaging and holding his testicles for ransom. I knew he was on the brink of exploding when I felt his abs tense below me. I deep throated him and devoured his entire length and in an instant, his semen shot out like a torpedo and struck the back of my throat. I swallowed and gulped away and I continued to siphon him dry.

7 comments:

Acrix said...

Interesting post. Better watch out for the police on the highway :)

Kinky Fiona said...

haha.. it's almost mid night.
I am sure my bf stil aware of things in front of his eyes while enjoying my punishment. *Winks*

Sewjin said...

yay, another sex blog by a chick! please don't let it die like the last one :D

Kinky Fiona said...

who is the previous chick that write about sex blog?

Sewjin said...

lilcumslut

Anonymous said...

not bad. u must be extremely young, or extremely pious to have lasted so long a virgin if u'r in your 30s. it's all good (sex i mean), is'nt it?

Kinky Fiona said...

it will be a long way for me to reach 30 years old.