Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Orgasm..

Going down from Genting, frustrated to donate money to "Uncle Lim", i tried to console him, patting my hand on his thighs, and slowly rubbing my hand towards his members, but when my hands almost reached it, i stoped. Naughty little me was testing his patient as i can see from his pants tighten when his cock erected. Here he was again, feeling horny and need some de-stressing activities. He drove as fast as lighting speed and finally we found somewhere quite and dark place up on the other hill, so that no one will notice us. We started kissing each other, and he was moving his hands between my legs and encountering my wetness inside. He rubbed my silky wet lips with his fingers and i gasped and moaned with pleasure. He was so hard. Like a stone in fact. He draw my hand towards him, pushing my hand over his hardness. and his hand had already submerged themselves beneath my blouse and under my bra, he teased my nipples. I moaned and kissed him hard back. And it was then that he stuck his fingers inside my wetness. Kissing, touching, fondling. He lowered his head to lick and suck my clit, in the mean time giving me a nice finger job until i moan out loud in satisfaction when i reached my climax and wet the car seat.

2 comments:

Acrix said...

Any more naughty surprise for us? Have a nice sunday :)

Kinky Fiona said...

thanks for your support